Come, Holy Spirit, come! Help us learn to trust. To trust in Your ways, even when Your ways don’t line up with our limited understanding. Trust that You will guide our feet, if only we follow You. Trust that you will support us when we fall and help us to succeed. Trust that even though we may not know why You’ve prompted us to do something, You have a plan and a purpose for us. Trust that even when we feel inadequate, You can equip and enable us. Come, Holy Spirit and use us! Amen!
“Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.” ~Lawrence Welk
“I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” ~Henry Ford
If you like this series, subscribe to receive these posts via email. Enter your email address in the subscribe box at the bottom of this page.
This post is part of a 4 week series about the Holy Spirit. Click HERE to catch up on other posts in this series.
This series will look at topics such as:
– Inviting the Holy Spirit to begin working within us
– How to listen for the Holy Spirit
– What it means to obey the guidance of the Holy Spirit
– How obedience is linked to trust
– How the Holy Spirit equips us, even when we don’t feel qualified
– What impact we can have in the world when we open ourselves to the Holy Spirit