Want to learn different ways to build a closer relationship to God through prayer?
Take this 21-day prayer journey, exploring different prayer methods and and ways to pray deeper than you’ve ever prayed.
Learn to pray more, pray better, and pray deep.
- Start each day with a brief overview of a prayer topic or method from the “Pray Deep” series.
- Then use guided prompts which lead you through a prayer for that day.
- Lined pages allow you to journal your prayers and your prayer experience.
Are you facing battles in your life that seem unbeatable? Are you unable to see the path forward through your challenges? Do you desire greater peace and calm in your life? Explore these 21 days of devotional prayers to find hope in the storms of life, to learn to be still, and to truly know that He is God!
Through this 21-day guided prayer journey, you will:
- Find peace and calm in the middle of life’s chaos.
- Discover how to find stillness and Sabbath for your life and live into the rhythm of rest and restoration.
- Learn to hear God’s voice, so you can hear Him above all others when the storms of life begin to rage.
- Unlock the power of “be still” for your own life and learn to trust God’s plans.
Discover a new way to experience Advent, the season of expectantly waiting for Jesus. Explore the hope, peace, joy, and love od gifted us through His son, Jesus. Find these for yourself as you pray through scripture, silence, song, art, journaling, and self-reflection.
Discover God’s Gifts to You This Christmas!
- Engage with scripture, song, prayer, and art daily through the season of Advent.
- Explore this season of waitig through guided prayer and scripture.
- Record your prayers and God’s responses on journal pages.Uncover the depth of Advent while you prepare for Christmas.
This prayer journal includes:
- 30 days of prayer journal pages, with lined pages to capture your key scripture, your prayer, and God’s response.
- Pages to track prayer requests and keep those you’re praying for top-of-mind.
- Descriptions of each prayer method introduced in the Pray Deep series to use as reference in your prayer time.